We are pleased to announce our upcoming ‘summer of digital’, a range of seminars delivered to activist groups to help them understand more about the current digital landscape, what the future holds and how they can improve performance and organisation.
The talk-based seminars will also feature some hands-on demonstrations to help you learn. Taking place across the West Midlands the sessions will help you to:
- Understand how to set up a Facebook Page and effectively run it on a day-to-day basis, and how to set an overall strategy.
- Top tips to maximise reach and exposure.
- Integration with other systems and processes.
- Campaign management and targeting.
- People management and maximising local skill sets.
The course is a mixture of technical and non-technical, which touches on governance and procedures.
Spaces on the course are strictly limited, so to notify us of your interest please email [email protected] so you can be the first to know about dates and venues.