In-house training to give campaigners a deep-dive into how they can leverage social media to be more effective in the field.
- Social accounts and how to set-up and manage them effectively
- Gadgets and gizmos that can help
- Tools to help you manage and coordinate
- A hands-on video and presentation skills workshop
This short course comes to your campaign HQ or association offices and is designed for audiences of between 5 and 12 people. The material is aimed at the beginner level, but assumes some basic IT skills (e.g. if you can send and manage emails you will be OK for this course).
Why should you bother?
This course is ideal for associations looking to modernise their campaign approach and embrace social media. It’s also ideal for campaigners who recognise the benefits of social media but struggle with the practicalities.
How it works:
- Find out if there’s interest from between 5 and 12 people to attend the course and either set pricing per person to recover the cost or get agreement for your association to pay the whole course cost for all delegates.
- Arrange a date that suits you – yes, we can do evenings and weekends too!
- Book the course with us over email or phone, paying 50% as a non-returnable deposit. The rest is due on the day the training is delivered. Invoices can be arranged and cheque payments are accepted. Online payment options are also available.
- On the day, our consultant will arrive to set up the room, deliver the training and deal with questions afterwards.
- Paper handouts are not provided by us, but we are happy to share most of our materials after the training.
Our current rate for this 3-hour high quality session at your offices is just: £200 ex. VAT
- Please note that return mileage is also required in addition to the course fee from Redditch B97 6DJ at a rate of £0.55 per mile.
- We require good quality WiFi and a projector/screen with HDMI connectivity and sound.
Want to know more? Ready to book?
Email [email protected] or call Mike Rouse on 07743 125 474 with any questions or to arrange your session.