Welcome to the website for Mike Rouse trading as Patch Lane Consulting (herein referred as Patch Consulting or Patch Lane Consulting). We appreciate your interest in us and thank you for visiting today. When you you visit our website and when you interact with us we will not gather personal information about you without your consent.
Where you do provide us voluntary information we will allow you to update or retract that information. You can do that either by sending us an email to [email protected] or by logging into any account management system we provide.
Patch Lane Consulting will not share your information with any third parties, unless you give your prior consent to such sharing, or where we are compelled by law. Voluntary sharing of your information may be required where we need to talk to a third party on your behalf to help you with a case. We will tell you exactly what information we will share, why we need to share it, and allow you to make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Additionally, in the event that Patch Lane Consulting is acquired by a third party it will be necessary to transfer your information to the acquiring entity to allow its integration. Conversely, if Patch Lane Consulting acquires a third party it may be necessary to transfer your information to allow integration into our systems.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the controller of your data is Mike Rouse based at Faraday Business Centre, Windsor Road, Redditch B98 6DJ.
We will use information you provide to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will use information we collect about you:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.